Whether you’re in the business of transporting rock, sand or stone, the Fuso range of Built Ready Canter Tippers come prepared for the challenge.
If you are looking for a new tipper make sure you check out the new 2021 Fuso Canter 615 factory tippers. As of April 2021 we have a range of new 2021 models in stock at our Coffs Harbour branch with either 5 speed manual or 6 speed Duonic transmissions.
Their narrow cab design makes it easy to negotiate small residential areas and at 4500kg or 6000kg GVM, they can be driven on car license.
Class Leading Features
- Class leading tare weight allowing for bigger payloads (at a given GVM).
- Class leading 30,000km service intervals reducing maintenance costs.
- Class leading cross-cab access due to conveniently located dash-mounted gear stick.
- Exclusive brake priority system overrides the accelerator.
Technology and Performance
- EEV rated engine is cleaner than Euro 5 and produces less smoke and lower PM and CO2.
- Piezo Fuel Injection system efficiently improves fuel economy and reduces pollutants.
- Variable geometry turbo with electronic feedback control improves torque delivery.
- 12 volt electrical system allows seamless integration of accessories (no voltage reducer required).
Safety and Comfort
- Dual air bags (driver and far passenger).
- ECE-R29 cab strength approved cab with side impact beams.
- Power windows, central locking, cruise control, air conditioning, heated mirrors.
- Multimedia SAT/NAV unit with Bluetooth and 3 years map upgrades. Can support up to 5 reversing cameras.
- Hill Assist prevents rollback on lift off on steep roads
- ABS with EBD, ESP and ASR (available on 4×2 cab-chassis models only).
- Active Emergency Braking (AEBS) and Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) standard (available on 4×2 cab-chassis models only).
Call Troy at our Coffs Harbour branch on 02 6699 6211 or 0459 996 211 for more details