MTC Tailored financial solutions
Mavin Truck Centre is proud to offer competitive and flexible financial loans.
Contact our sales team to discuss the range of finance packages available.
• Immediate finance that can be organised onsite to approved customers, saving you valuable time.
• Competitive finance rates we can negotiate better rates of finance than might be available from any banks.
• Flexible payment plans tailored to suit your individual needs and budget.
• No deposit required not all loans require a lump sum payment.
• Obligation free quotes detailing our low finance rates and summarising the range of payment options available.
Our truck Finance Options
ASSET HIRE PURCHASE
This type of finance product provides you with flexible options. Finance agreements of this type can be structured with or without a deposit. Payments can be tailored to suit individual needs by opting for a longer term or incorporating a final balloon payment. Upon completion of the finance agreement, and following final payment, you will then have ownership of the vehicle.
Asset-Hire Purchase is designed for business customers who ultimately want to own their vehicle at the conclusion of the contract term.
- Ownership of the vehicle at the end of the contract term
- Little or no deposit required
- Optional final balloon payment to reduce monthly instalments^
- Flexible terms 12-84 months available
- Available for both new and used vehicles^
This type of finance product is a rental agreement offering fixed payments with the addition of a residual value payable at the expiry of the finance contract. This finance product offers immediate use of the vehicle without a substantial outlay. At the end of the Finance Lease you can make an offer to purchase, re-lease, or upgrade to a brand new vehicle – the choice is yours.
A Finance Lease is a rental agreement offering fixed monthly payments for the period of the contract, with the addition of a residual value negotiated at the start of the term. At the end of the term you can make an offer to purchase, or re-lease your vehicle, or upgrade to a brand new vehicle - the choice is yours.
- Immediate use of the vehicle without a substantial outlay
- Fixed monthly payments make it easier to track your expenses.
- May offer Tax benefits*
Asset Loan commonly referred to as a Chattel Mortgage, is available for individuals, sole traders, partnerships and companies where ownership of the vehicle at the start of the finance agreement is important. This finance product differs from an Asset-Hire Purchase and Finance Lease in that vehicle ownership is provided for at the start of the finance agreement, in exchange for security to be taken over the vehicle. Upon completion of the finance agreement and following final payment, security over the vehicle is released.
With an Asset Loan - commonly referred to as a Chattel Mortgage - vehicle ownership is transferred to you at the commencement of your finance contract.
- Reduced monthly payments by increasing the deposit
- Optional final balloon payment
- Final balloon payment may be refinanced
- Available for both new and used vehicles^
- May offer tax benefits*
Your vehicle is leased to you for an agreed period. The monthly rental is calculated based on the total kilometres you wish to cover and the length of your lease agreement. To provide peace of mind you can also include a Freightliner Service Plan into your Operating Lease agreement, giving you the benefit of an all in one fixed monthly payment. With low initial outlay, maintenance cover and being able to hand back the vehicle at the end of the agreement, this funding option provides a hassle-free solution to running your vehicle
A Freightliner Finance Operating Lease covers the cost of acquiring and financing you Freightliner truck via fixed monthly lease repayment. The following items are standard inclusions:
- Finance costs
- Finance contract stamp duty
- Truck pre-delivery costs
- Optional extras+ it’s your choice
^Subject to vehicle return conditions and kilometre restrictions. Available to approved business customers of Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Australia PTY LTD ABN 73 074 134 517
^Freightliner Finance is a registered business of Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Australia Pty Ltd ACN 074 134 517 AFSL 247271 (MBFSAu). MBFSAu offers finance products for new and used vehicles up to 8 years old. All Finance products, balloon/residual refinances are restricted to approved business customers of Freightliner Finance and subject to standard credit assessment and lending criteria. Please contact an authorised Freightliner dealer for full terms and conditions.
*MBFSAu makes no representation as to the effect of any financial product on your personal or company tax arrangements and recommends you seek independent financial, taxation and legal advice before entering into any finance agreement.