Fuso Truck and Bus
Now available from our Coffs Harbour branch
Sold in Australia for over 40 years now, Fuso have a long-standing reputation for producing reliable, durable vehicles and they are now sold and serviced at our Coffs Harbour branch. We also offer Fuso parts and service at our Kempsey branch.
Fuso is one of the only manufacturers who offers an entire range from light truck and bus through to heavy truck applications. With over 90 truck and bus models to choose from, including the Built Ready truck range, we're confident you'll find the right vehicle to meet your business needs.
To enquire about the range of Fuso Trucks and Buses please contact Troy Atchison on 0459 996 211
You've got two great options when it comes to choosing your new Canter.
If you’re after a truck with a body that’s tailor made to your exact specifications, our range of cab chassis’ are a good place to start. On the other hand, if you’ve got a straight forward job and need a quality truck and body as soon as possible, our Built Ready range will have you sorted in no time.
The Canter offers class leading features :
- Class leading tare weight allowing for bigger payloads (at a given GVM).
- Class leading 30,000km service intervals reducing maintenance costs.
- Class leading cross-cab access due to conveniently located dash-mounted gear stick.
- Exclusive brake priority system overrides the accelerator.
Renowned for its versatility, the medium duty Fuso Fighter is a popular chaoice for a wide range of applications. With true 6-cylinder performance, enhanced driver safety and comfort, Fighter is ready to meet your business needs.
Features of the Fighter include:
- Class leading 30,000km service intervals help keep you out on the road and reduce maintenance costs.
- Unique transom window in passenger door improves vision.
- 6-cylinder engine across the range.
- Proven SCR emission control technology, well suited to all manner of application.
- Digital dash display and trip computer with fuel economy data.
- Remote heated mirrors.
Whether it’s a metro, regional or intra-state job, the Fuso Shogun is designed to move freight as efficiently as possible. With advanced safety features such as Advanced Emergency Braking, Lane departure Warning System and Driver Fatigue Monitoring - this truck is at the cutting edge of heavy transport solutions. Available with a 395hp or 455hp Euro 6 engine, the Shogun sets new standards for performance, safety and efficiency.
Class leading features of the Shogun :
- Smart transom window in passenger side door.
- Climate control standard across the range.
- Common rail injection system with pressure booster allows for improved fuel economy and driveability.
- SCR technology with DPF & EGR allows the vehicle to meet strict Euro 6 emission levels.
- Digital dash includes trip computer with fuel economy data.
- Active safety features such as Active Emergency Braking and Lane Departure Warning standard.
When your business needs to deliver, Heavy is your greatest asset. The range consists of 11 models with enough grunt to keep going and going. Designed with driver comfort and safety at the forefront, enjoy the benefits of a work environment tailored to your needs.
Features of the Fuso Heavy include:
- 40,000km service intervals which are among the longest available in a Japanese truck.
- Unique transom window in passenger side door.
Climate control standard across the range.
- SCR technology with no DPF or EGR allowing the vehicle to run cooler, improving service intervals and removing the need to perform a DPF burn off.
- 6.5t front axle.
- Digital dash includes trip computer with fuel economy data.ABS and ASR (Anti Slip Regulator).
- Air suspended cab and ISRI driver’s seat.
- Multimedia SAT/NAV unit with Bluetooth and 3 years map upgrades. Can support up to 3 reversing cameras.
Fuso has been producing buses for over 80 years, so it's no surprise that the Fuso Rosa remains Australia's best selling light duty bus for over 15 years. Our buses are fully assembled in Japan to our highest standards, which is why we are more than prepared to provide them with a 5 year bumper to bumper manufacturer warranty.
Rosa makes moving people easy, safe and comfortable. Our range can be broken into two model groups; Standard and Deluxe. With the choice of 22 or 25 seat capacity, as well manual or automatic transmission, it’s clear to see why Rosa is the best-selling bus in its class twelve years running.
MP Bus Range
The MP300 makes passenger transport comfortable and convenient. Whether it's the ultra-low floor of our City Bus or the customisable seating on our School Bus, our vehicles are designed to improve accessibility. Best of all, enjoy peace of mind knowing you're backed by Fuso's national dealer network.
Ready to find out more about Fuso Trucks?
Contact the team at Mavin Truck Centre Coffs Harbour today!