Fuso Truck and Bus
Now available from our Coffs Harbour branch
Sold in Australia for over 40 years now, Fuso have a long-standing reputation for producing reliable, durable vehicles and they are now sold and serviced at our Coffs Harbour branch. We also offer Fuso parts and service at our Kempsey branch.
Fuso is one of the only manufacturers who offers an entire range from light truck and bus through to heavy truck applications. With over 90 truck and bus models to choose from, including the Built Ready truck range, we're confident you'll find the right vehicle to meet your business needs.
To enquire about the range of Fuso Trucks and Buses please contact Troy Atchison on 0459 996 211
You've got two great options when it comes to choosing your new Canter.
If you’re after a truck with a body that’s tailor made to your exact specifications, our range of cab chassis’ are a good place to start. On the other hand, if you’ve got a straight forward job and need a quality truck and body as soon as possible, our Built Ready range will have you sorted in no time.
The Canter offers class leading features :
- Class leading tare weight allowing for bigger payloads (at a given GVM).
- Class leading 30,000km service intervals reducing maintenance costs.
- Class leading cross-cab access due to conveniently located dash-mounted gear stick.
- Exclusive brake priority system overrides the accelerator.
Renowned for its versatility, the medium duty Fuso Fighter is a popular chaoice for a wide range of applications. With true 6-cylinder performance, enhanced driver safety and comfort, Fighter is ready to meet your business needs.
Features of the Fighter include:
- Class leading 30,000km service intervals help keep you out on the road and reduce maintenance costs.
- Unique transom window in passenger door improves vision.
- 6-cylinder engine across the range.
- Proven SCR emission control technology, well suited to all manner of application.
- Digital dash display and trip computer with fuel economy data.
- Remote heated mirrors.
Whether it’s a metro, regional or intra-state job, the Fuso Shogun is designed to move freight as efficiently as possible. With advanced safety features such as Advanced Emergency Braking, Lane departure Warning System and Driver Fatigue Monitoring - this truck is at the cutting edge of heavy transport solutions. Available with a 395hp or 455hp Euro 6 engine, the Shogun sets new standards for performance, safety and efficiency.
Class leading features of the Shogun :
- Smart transom window in passenger side door.
- Climate control standard across the range.
- Common rail injection system with pressure booster allows for improved fuel economy and driveability.
- SCR technology with DPF & EGR allows the vehicle to meet strict Euro 6 emission levels.
- Digital dash includes trip computer with fuel economy data.
- Active safety features such as Active Emergency Braking and Lane Departure Warning standard.
Fuso has officially launched the Shogun 510
Specially developed for Australia, the range-topping Shogun packs 2500Nm of torque and 510 horsepower, thanks to an advanced Daimler-sourced 13-litre Euro 6 engine.
The Shogun 510 is currently the most powerful Euro 6 Japanese heavy-duty truck available.
Designed for metro and intrastate transport, the Shogun 510 is rated at 63-tonnes GCM and is capable of hauling a single or double trailer set or working as a brawny tipper and dog combination. It is available as a 6×4 prime mover or as a rigid.
Fuso Rosa Bus
With a longstanding history of being Australia’s favourite light-duty bus, the next generation of Fuso Rosa continues to raise the bar in safety, reliability and overall driving experience.
From its Euro 6 engine up front to its reversing camera out back, the all-new Rosa brings with it a suite of active safety systems and performance features to ensure you get the job done with absolute confidence and ease.
Available in 22 or 25 seat configurations, manual and auto transmission plus a range of trim options - there’s a Fuso Rosa fit for the job.
And if that wasn’t enough, the all-new Rosa is backed by our class-leading 5year/200,00km warranty and extended 15,000km service intervals keeping you on the road for longer and costing you less.
Ready to find out more about Fuso Trucks?
Contact the team at Mavin Truck Centre Coffs Harbour today!