John & Juanita Davis from Gladstone Landscape Supplies and Hat Head Haulage have just taken delivery of their brand new Freightiner Coronado 114 from Mavin Truck Centre.
The Freightliner Coronado 114 boasts an engine you can trust for the long-term – the powerful, and proven, big bore Detroit Diesel DD15.
This truck is powered by the 500hp (373 kW), 1,850 lb-ft version DD15 with an 18sp Manual Transmission.
More about the Coronado 114
- Created just for the Australian market and tested exhaustively to ensure it can easily handle our extreme conditions.
- Configurations include: Tipper & Dog, Pocket B-Double, Tanker, B-Double, Single Trailer, Light Weight Fuel.
- The Coronado 114 easily works in the dust and dirt, the rain and mud, the heat and the flies. But that doesn’t mean you have to.
- Double door seals, noise abatement material and thermal insulation isolate the driver from the harsh world outside, while ‘pillow block’ front cab mounts dampen down the lumps and bumps of the road – no matter how bad it is.
- There are three cabin types to choose from; a Day Cab and two Sleepers, a roomy 34” single and a generous 58” XT (extra tall) version.
- Not only are the cabins wider than most, there’s also plenty of headroom thanks to Freightliner’s famous flat floor throughout.
- Made of lightweight but high strength aluminium, the Coronado 114 cabins not only deliver a low tare they also increase driver safety, exceeding Europe’s stringent crashworthiness standards (ECE -R29)
Contact the team at Mavin Truck Centre for more information about the Coronado 114 range on on 02 6562 6211