Features and Benefits
Created just for the Australian market and tested exhaustively to ensure it can easily handle our extreme conditions the Freightliner Coronado 114 is the truck so many operators have been waiting for. And whatever work it does, it will always look great with its chrome grille, twin side-mounted exhausts and dual air horns.
● Tipper & Dog
● Pocket B-Double
● Single Trailer
● Light Weight Fuel
The Freightliner Coronado 114 boasts an engine you can trust for the long-term – the powerful, and proven, big bore Detroit Diesel DD15.
Available from 475 – 560 hp, with no engine hardware change required, the DD15 can deliver up to 1850 lb-ft of torque whenever you need it.
- Detroit Diesel DD15. Upgradeable to 560 hp with no engine hardware change
− 475 hp (354 kW), 1,650 lb-ft
− 505 hp (377 kW), 1,650 lb-ft
− 500 hp (373 kW), 1,850 lb-ft
− 530 hp (395 kW), 1,850 lb-ft
− 560 hp (418 kW), 1,850 lb-ft
- Exhaust, horizontal After Treatment Device (ATD) with vertical or horizontal outlets
- 1,700 in2 (10,968 cm2) aluminum radiator
- Donaldson PowerCore air filter with dual pre-filters
- Horton 2 speed DriveMaster Polar Extreme fan clutch